Furnivals originally began in 1851 a partnership between two brothers Jacob and Thomas Furnival, known as J & T Funival. Between then and 1980, several family members joined the company. Thomas Furnival (senior) retired in 1890 and the company became known as 'Furnivals'. Following financial difficulty the business was acquired by the Bailey family, and became Furnivals (1913) Ltd. It was purchased in 1967 by Barratts Of Staffordshire, which continued to use the Furnivals name, until 1978 when Barratts was closed down

View our stocks of discontinued Furnivals pottery below. Buy online or register with us for a free, no obligation search for any piece not currently in stock